Website Priority Plumbing & Heating
Dispatcher Job Details Near Littleton, CO
Priority Plumbing and Heating is growing and expanding throughout Colorado. Our office in Littleton is looking for the BEST-OF-THE-BEST in customer service and dispatch to help us to continue to grow The schedule is full-time, Monday-Friday. Primary responsibilities are answering phones, schedule service calls, and dispatch on-call technicians for PLUMBING and HVAC. You will also be a huge part of delivering the customer service we strive for by being the first point of contact for many of our customers. We pride ourselves on an enjoyable work environment. Everyone working together towards a common goal. Work-life balance is important to us. Growth opportunities are available.
- Good attitude and communication skill set
- Dependable team player and willing to go the extra mile
- Primary responsibilities are answering phones, schedule service calls, and dispatch on-call technicians for PLUMBING and HVAC
- You will also be a huge part of delivering the customer service we strive for by being the first point of contact for many of our customers
- Additional duties may include: Quality assurance calls from recent services, filing, technician support, responding to lead sources, follow up calls on recent estimates·
- Work-life balance is important to us
- Pay $20 – $24 per hour!
- Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
- Medical and Dental insurance after 60 days of employment
- Weekly paycheck401K available after 90 days, with company match!
- Paid Time Off (accrued from start date)Regular company functions!
- Work Remotely: No
- Job Type: Full-time
- Schedule: 8 Hour shifts
- Opportunities for growth
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Knowledge of Service Titan software is a plus
- We offer a professional work environment, modern equipment and convenient location off Santa Fe and Belleview
- If you are reliable, trustworthy and demonstrate a consistently great attitude, please give us a call
- Training available